COVID-19 Testing Site Open Today in Teller County
Community COVID-19 Specimen Collection Site
Teller County Public Health & Environment, in partnership with UCHealth and the Pikes Peak Medical Task Force, will be hosting a community COVID-19 specimen collection site. Due to limited testing supplies only those meeting the testing criteria will be eligible.
Woodland Park Middle School
600 E. Kelley’s Road
Woodland Park, CO
*Starting Wednesday 3/18/2020
- When you arrive at the testing location, stay inside your vehicle.
- Do not approach the testing site on foot, as you will be sent away.
- Do not block Rampart Range or Kelleys road with your vehicle.
- Do not walk in the roadway.
- There is a limited number of testing that can be done during this period of time and not everyone will meet the criteria to have a test performed.
- Law Enforcement will be present in order to keep everyone safe.
- The results of any testing will not be immediately available but you will be given information on how to check its status.